It Did Not Just Happen By Accident
A few days ago I posted this story about the impending commercial real estate bubble collapse. Add the following editorial from Larry Kudlow of National Review Online and you will see what I have been seeing since the beginning of 2006 when my hours were cut the first time.
I am only quoting the most salient points, so I suggest you wander over and read the whole article, all the while keeping in mind, that no single administration or succession of administrations could possibly be so stupid as to drive America into extinction by accident. Then add the young lawyer and mentor to ACORN (Obama) with their Saul Alinsky and Cloward-Piven strategy who was then installed in our White House to complete the endgame of the strategy, and it is impossible for this student of history to believe that it just happened that way.
The Road to Economic Demoralization
Washington is going the wrong way.
There’s no question that current government policies for taxes, spending, and regulation are causing the U.S. to lose competitiveness in the global race for capital, prosperity, and growth.
And China has no capital-gains tax. It only has a 15-to-20 percent corporate tax. The U.S., on the other hand, is raising its cap-gains tax rate to 20 percent. It’s also increasing its top personal tax rates. (emphasis mine)
In fact, the scheduled income-tax hike along with a much-discussed 4 percent health-care surtax will balloon the top U.S. tax rate all the way to 51 percent. And there’s more. In order to finance so-called health-care reform, congressional Democrats are now talking about raising the tax rate on capital gains and dividends by another 1.5 percent while installing a value-added tax (VAT) that would begin at 1.5 percent.
So top tax rates in the U.S. may edge into the mid-50 percent range. Compare that to the OECD average of only 42 percent. And when those tax-hikes kick in, the top U.S. tax rate will rank above that of France, Germany, and Italy. That can’t be good.
Incidentally, our 40 percent corporate tax rate is already almost 15 percentage points higher than the corporate rates in most of Europe.
Washington’s enormous expansion of the state-, local-, and federal-government spending share of GDP to over 40 percent — including Bailout Nation, TARP, and takeovers in numerous industries — is eerily reminiscent of Old Europe’s old policies. And in an ironic twist, Europe seems to be moving toward a lower-tax-and-spend-and-regulate, Ronald Reagan–type approach, while the U.S. is regressing to the failed socialist model of Old Europe. This makes no sense.
Higher tax rates undermine the incentive model of growth. At the margin, investment risk and work effort become less rewarding. On top of this, Obama’s regulatory moves toward greater government control of the economy will further drown animal spirits in a sea of red tape born of bureaucratic officialdom.
Think about this in terms of the threat to nationalize heath care, which is over 15 percent of the economy. (Author’s note: Factor in SEIU who has offices with ACORN and who is teaming up with Wal-Mart to back government healthcare.) Additionally, Washington’s cap-and-trade proposals will essentially nationalize the entire energy sector — another 15 percent of the economy — sending long tentacles into every nook of the economy that’s impacted by energy, which is virtually everything. (Author’s Note: Factor in GE who was a major backer of the Obama campaign and who is now part of the economic recovery team and a corporate member of the CFR.)
And all this comes on top of the U.S. government’s takeover of auto companies, banks, AIG, Fannie, and Freddie. Instead of Schumpeterian gales of creative destruction, we’re on the road to economic demoralization.
Here’s the clincher: Year-to-date, Dow Jones stocks are off 8 percent, while China stocks are up 71 percent. The world index is up 4 percent. Emerging markets are up 25 percent. They’re all beating us. None of this is good.
We’re going the wrong way. That’s why stock markets are not voting for the United States anymore.
It appears the Pilgrims and their front groups for the NWO are trying desperately to level the playing field.
They have been systematically trying to abolish the one major component that can and will derail their plans.
Patriotic Americans and their 2nd Amendment rights.
The Battle Plan:
- DEMAND that the unspent funds from the Porkulus (Stimulus) Bill be repealed.
- DEMAND that The Federal Reserve be audited and then abolished.
- Melt the phone, fax and email lines at the House and Senate over Cap and Trade, Sonja Sotomayor’s appointment to the Supreme Court, the Socialized Medicine Rationing Bill, and whatever else this crack smokin’ Democrat controlled congress has up it’s sleeve. (3rd Stimulus Anyone?)
- Fight every single attempt to disarm the American people.
- Assemble in Washington, D.C. on 9.12.09 to put Congress on notice that their days are numbered.
- Run for Political Office.
- Flip the Congress in 2010 thereby depriving Obama/ACORN/SEIU and the shadow chess players in the background of all their rubber stamp power.
- DEMAND that every single piece of paper that pertains to Barack Hussein Obama from his real long form birth certificate to all of his college records, university records, medical records, law review papers, court documents of his time as ACORN’S lawyer, Selective Service documentation, and Illinois Senate records are (unsealed) revealed to the public in their entirety to show exactly what Barack Hussein Obama is hiding; be it a British citizenship, an Indonesian citizenship, or whatever trouble he may have gotten caught up in while at campuses of higher education.
- REMEMBER that both Dems and Repubs are showhorses for the Pilgrims. There is no difference between them.